The SOLDERPRO 50 is a compact, butane-powered, multi-function heat tool.
– Equivalent to a power range of 30-70 Watts.
– Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
– Ready to use 20 seconds after ignition.
– Visible Fuel Tank contains fuel for 30 minutes of operation.
– No electrical interference.
– Comes with soldering tip and protective cap.
Length w/cap: 153 mm (6.0 in)
Length w/soldering tip: 140 mm (5.5 in)
Length w/blow torch tip: 142 mm (5.6 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 60 g
Approx. Temp. w/soldering tip: 210~400°C (410~750°F)
Approx. Temp. w/torch: 1300°C (2500°F)
Gas Container Capacity: 7 mL
Operating Capacity (one gas filling): 30 min. at mid setting
– Electrical/Electronic Circuit Repair
– Light Gauge Welding
– Light Plumbing
– Jewelry, Eyeglass Frame Repair
– Model Building
– Arts and Crafts
– Dental Wax Corrections
– Thawing Frozen Locks