Length w/Cap: 254 mm (10 in)
Length w/Soldering Tip: 245 mm(9.7 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 166 g
Approx. Temp. – soldering tip: 250~550°C (480~1000°F)
Approx. Temp – torch: 1300°C (2400°F)
Gas container capacity: 38 mL
Operating Time (one gas filling): 200 min at mid setting
The SOLDERPRO-120K is a 4-in-1 kit including the following items:
– PRO-120 Multi-function heat tool.
– Soldering Iron Tips: PS-1 (1.6 mm Conical Tip) & PS-3 (2.4 mm Chisel Tip)
– Blow Torch which operates at temperatures of up to 1300°C (2400°F) making it the perfect tool for heavy soldering and brazing.
– Heat Blower Tip PS-10 has an adjustable temperature of up to 480°C (950°F) and is idea for heat-shrink tubing.
– Hot Knife Tip PS-9 tip temperature of 500°C (950°F) and is specifically designed to cut and cauterize most synthetic materials
– Heat Reflector PS-30, Vented Safety Cap, tube of solder, blow molded case.
– Spare orifice PS-14
– Automotive and truck repairs
– Aviation service and repair
– Electrical components
– Environmental splicing
– Infield repairs
– Insulated solder preform
– Jewelry repair
– Loosen rusted nuts and bolts
– Maintain switch panels
– Repair television sets, meters, switch boards
– Sensitive IC boards
– Shrink tubing
– Silver solder
– Soften window caulking
– Solder circuit boards
– TV cable systems
– Weld plastics
– and more!