The SOLDERPRO 100 is a butane-powered, portable, multi-function heat tool.
– Works as a torch, soldering iron, hot knife, or heat blower.
– Equivalent to a power range from 30 to 100 Watts.
– Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
– Ready to use 15 seconds after ignition.
– Tank contains fuel for 120 minutes of operation.
– Comfortable ribbed grip.
– No electrical interference.
– Comes with soldering tip and vented protective safety cap.
Length w/cap: 233 mm (9.2 in)
Length w/soldering tip: 215 mm (8.5 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 142 g
Approximate Temperature – Soldering Tip: 250~500°C (480~950°F)
Approximate Temperature – Torch: 1300°C(2400°F)
Approximate Temperature – Hot Knife: 200~350°C(400~600°F)
Approximate Temperature – Heat Blower: 250~500°C(480~950°F)
Gas container capacity: 20 mL
Operating Time (one gas filling): 120 min at mid setting